|Type of property||House|
The property will be completely redesigned and remodelled and undergo an extensive renovation program, with delevery scheduled for March 2019, bringing it upto date in terms of aesthetics and appeal.
Space has always been an issue in Lagos old town and this property boasts under utilised living space.
Drawings have been prepared to enhance the interior space by around 45% by removing the extensive interior stair case, utilising the large basement and garage and focusing on open plan minimalistic living areas abundant with natural light and a modern fresh vibe.
The interiors team will bring in some aspects of the properties historic location with a modern fresh Portuguese loft style interior theme, clean lines, simple and minimalistic approach
The property will boast open plan living, dining, kitchen and entertaining areas all overlooking the street and old streets of Lagos. A master south facing bedroom, guest suite and family wet room are all on the first floor. Stairs lead upto an extensive roof top terrace with views to the old town, marina and sea. Downstairs boasts a good sized bedroom and bathroom, laundry area, office/4th bedroom and a large garage with electric up and over door.
Technical Spec :
• Complete re plaster of walls (not smooth)
• Full re wire & re plumb through out
• 2 new wet rooms
• New glazing throughout with integral shutters
• Complete re tile throughout (inc. terraces)
• New ceiling and integrated LED lighting
• Pre installation for air-conditioning (lounge, 2 x bedrooms)
• 2 bedrooms with new built in wardrobes
• New doors, door furniture, woodwork fitted throughout
• Brand new open plan modern fitted kitchen with granite worktops
• New appliances and water heater
• Tv package and ceiling speakers included
• Full interior design and turnkey furniture package optional
• Full turnkey handover ready for occupation
• Handover file including warranties and builders guarantees
> Consult our fees